Come Visit Us
Blk 6B Dempsey Road
Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
Wood Mini+ Sibling Kit (Additional to Mini+ Basic)
Mini + sibling kit is a supplement to Mini + basic. It is designed to follow the family’s needs and evolutionary cycle. With the purchase of a Mini+ sibling kit, the baby’s first cot bed Mini+ basic can follow the growth of both child and family.
The sibling kit makes it possible for the family to have both the Mini+ cot bed as a safe base for the youngest child and the Mini+ junior bed to the oldest child at the same time. Hereby the baby´s first bed is an investment in the sound sleep and healthy growth of the child. With the Mini+ sibling kit the bedroom environment becomes a stable and safe base for the youngest child and remains aesthetically consistent for years to come – even when one becomes two.
An optional purchase of a conversion kit in the Mini+ series will allow siblings to follow each other: From first cot bed and junior bed, to bunkbed, and finally to each their own individual junior bed when the need of sleeping independently in two individual junior beds – placed side by side or in separate rooms. When the children ultimately grow out of the junior beds, they can easily be used as daybeds in the children´s room or in another small cosy space in the home. The junior bed can of course also be quickly converted back to the original Mini+ basic should another new member of the family arrive. In this way, Mini+ sibling kit supports the sustainable thinking behind Oliver Furniture: To create furniture which in design as well as quality can follow the family for generations.
All Wood Mini+ beds are produced in Europe under sustainable and modern production methods. The furniture is made from solid FSC-certified oak and birch, and the beds are defined by their well- conceived and executed traditional design solutions.
All beds in the Wood Mini+ series have been tested and conform to the strict EU norms for safety and health. At Oliver Furniture ethics and aesthetics go hand in hand.
041457 – Wood Mini+ sibling kit (additional to Mini+ basic)
Availability: 8 - 16 weeks
We provide customers based in Singapore two options for delivery as follows:
1. DELIVERY BY 3rd PARTY LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER
The website will generate the shipping price at checkout based on size and weight of the order
We aim to process all orders within 2-3 working days. Slight delay can happen during peak season which will be announced seperately. We will contact you if any items cannot be processed for any reason or if there is a significant delay.
We deliver globally. Please contact us via email for a quote by providing your address. We use either DHL or Singpost whichever is the least expensive. A tracking number will be provided once the shipping quote has been agreed and the delivery booked.
- As delivery is done by 3rdparty logistic service provider we are unable to guarantee delivery of your order within a specific time frame, although we will do our best to meet your requirements.
- If you miss the first delivery time, the service provider will contact you directly to reschedule a date and time which is conveneint for you.
- The customer is responsible for the redelivery fee in the instance that a parcel was returned back to Cuckoo for any reason.
- For all furniture delivery/installation, items have to be checked during the time of delivery and concerns has to be raised on the spot. If item has been signed off as received in good condition, any issues thereafter will be subject to approval.
2. SELF COLLECTION
In store pick up is free of charge and can be anytime during shop opening hours.