Come Visit Us
Blk 6B Dempsey Road
Monday to Saturday 10am - 5pm
Wood Lounger - 90
Wood Lounger is a comfortable bed doubling as a stylish daybed. Given its simple and timeless design, the Wood Lounger is equally suitable for the child or teenager’s room as in the living room. In both the classic and the extended version, the quiet elegance makes it easy to combine the Lounger with furniture and objects of other styles – making it the basis for developing great visual personalities.
Oliver Furniture unites form and function beautifully in its exclusive Wood Collection, where design originates in sustainability and longevity. Like the existing products of the Wood Collection, the Lounger is defined by an attention to detail. The white lacquered frame can be combined with legs in white or white oiled oak and the rounded corners and almost invisible joints give the Lounger a visual lightness and effortlessly stylish appearance. The standard dimensions of 90 x 200 cm make the Lounger ideal in a children’s room where the space is tight, and the extended version with a width of 120 cm meets the tween’s and teenager’s need for more legroom – and perhaps a friend sleeping over. The generous amount of space is easily transformed to a cosy hang out with a personal look – for sharing small secrets and big ideas.
Like all other items from Oliver Furniture, the Wood Lounger is made in Europe under sustainable production. We use the best possible materials and finished products are treated with only non-toxic interior lacquer and paint. Non-visible screws – a defining trade of Oliver furniture – emphasises the design and impeccable quality of our products. The Lounger is part of our exclusive Wood Collection, which seeks to highlight the natural layers of beauty hiding in wood as a material.
041565 – Wood Lounger 90, white/oak
Dimensions – W 97 x L 207 x H 40 cm
041833 – Cold foam mattress
Dimensions – 90 x 200 x 13 cm
041416 – Bed drawer, white
Dimensions – 142 x 94 x 24 cm
We provide customers based in Singapore two options for delivery as follows:
1. DELIVERY BY 3rd PARTY LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER
The website will generate the shipping price at checkout based on size and weight of the order
We aim to process all orders within 2-3 working days. Slight delay can happen during peak season which will be announced seperately. We will contact you if any items cannot be processed for any reason or if there is a significant delay.
We deliver globally. Please contact us via email for a quote by providing your address. We use either DHL or Singpost whichever is the least expensive. A tracking number will be provided once the shipping quote has been agreed and the delivery booked.
- As delivery is done by 3rdparty logistic service provider we are unable to guarantee delivery of your order within a specific time frame, although we will do our best to meet your requirements.
- If you miss the first delivery time, the service provider will contact you directly to reschedule a date and time which is conveneint for you.
- The customer is responsible for the redelivery fee in the instance that a parcel was returned back to Cuckoo for any reason.
- For all furniture delivery/installation, items have to be checked during the time of delivery and concerns has to be raised on the spot. If item has been signed off as received in good condition, any issues thereafter will be subject to approval.
2. SELF COLLECTION
In store pick up is free of charge and can be anytime during shop opening hours.